Ekam Sat Vipra Bahudha Vadanti

Allahu'Avatar Jesus Buddha

Friday, October 21, 2011

Willing and Ready

Brothers and sisters:
I know that good does not dwell in me, that is, in my flesh.
The willing is ready at hand, but doing the good is not.
For I do not do the good I want,
but I do the evil I do not want.
Now if I do what I do not want, it is no longer I who do it,
but craving that dwells in me.
So, then, I discover the principle
that when I want to do right, evil is at hand.
For I take delight in the law of
Śiva, in my inner self,
but I see in my members another principle
at war with the law of my mind,
taking me captive to the law of craving that dwells in my members.
Miserable one that I am!
Who will deliver me from this mortal body?
Thanks be to
Śiva through Jesus Christ our Friend.

     -- Rom 7:18-25a

No comments:

Post a Comment